Not far into the year but here’s how I’m going…
– Make shortbread.
– Make five new Emma Makes products. So far I’ve made two new purse designs, a new toy and a new lot of notebooks.
– Add a doily pocket to something.
Wheeling and dealing
Get three new stockists for Emma Makes (one to go – I’ve already got Blackbird Corner and Dorothy & Evelyn this year – both in Australia). Done – I’ve got Blackbird Corner, Dorothy & Evelyn and Nook, all in Australia. I’m also currently talking to a stockist in Christchurch so stay tuned.
– Have high tea at Martha’s Pantry because it’s great.
Spending less money
– Wittle down my fabric stash, which means trying to create new combinations to sew out of what I’ve got, not just buying more. So far I’m going well – I’ve made a couple of new skirts for myself and new purses all from my fabric stash.
– Take a plunger to work so I can make more coffee/buy less coffee. Yep – the plunger is at work and I’m using it. Still buying some coffee occasionally but heaps less.
– Read 25 books. Feel free to make suggestions. So far I’ve read three.
– Find three new podcasts to listen to (working on that at the moment). Still working on it.
– Comment on more blogs –Still working on it.
– Visit Featherton’s Fell Engine Museum – apparently the most popular tourist attraction in the Wairarapa.
– Do yoga once a week. Doing it
– Visit Kapiti Island (never have).
– Do an anonymous street art project – Helen suggested this and it sounds fun. I have NO ideas about what to do.
– Keep writing Friday lists. Doing it