- Tonight Tom is at his Mum’s house so I’m having a craft party by myself (fist pump)
- Administration for Emma Makes
- Filling orders for Emma Makes
- Making pencil packs
- Dealing to the clean and dirty washing that is mounding up everywhere
- On Sunday I’m going to a glorious Twig & Arrow flower arranging class, which is a birthday present from Tom
- Eat lunch at a nice Wellington café
- Hunting for peonies
I’m REALLY looking forward to a quiet weekend at home – big surprise! Here’s what I’m doing:
- Picnic on the beach with Tom tonight YAY
- Filling orders for stockists
- Sewing kiwi and kitten toys
- Swimming at the pool while Tom shops
- Finishing my new Laurence Fearnley book
- Maybe making a dress
- Lighting up the new fire pit.
Over the wet weekend I made some new notebooks and *finally* remembered to take photos of new pencils for my website too. Sometimes I wish these things would magically photograph and list themselves… I’ve linked each photo to my online store so you can read all about it.
I was inspired to make new notebooks because I go through them at speed at work – and wanted something new to use. They’re each $13.
Last Monday I got up at 4.45am (Mum threw a pillow at me because I was sleeping through my alarm) and flew from Christchurch into a finance course. Then the week was a whirlwind of work and birthday and baking and work and drowning in email and some more work.
And here we are, Monday again. Here are my photos from Christchurch – I love going to other places and looking properly. It’s something you rarely do in your own home town.
I drove to work today – this week I feel like I’ve done no real work but have just been in meetings or answering emails the whole time. On Monday I’m starting my new old job so my first weekend task is working late and sorting shit out.
- Reading my book
- Sewing for orders
- Packing and posting
- Buying a bike with Tom