- Do a couple of orders for Emma Makes stockists – I’ve brought some of the 5000-odd sheets of white paper I own inside so I can stop printing invoices on the putrid lavender paper we have inside.
- Put together a couple of Valentine’s Day orders
- Go to the Post Office
- Craft Country shop duty from 10am-3pm where I am going to…+ cut out new bags and cats using my freshly sharpened scissors (sharpened for the first time ever)
+ trim up some cards I managed to pack up before realising they were about 1cm too long for the envelopes (fail)
+ sew cat faces
- Get an hour-long massage to deal to my ruined neck and shoulders
- Make dinner: I have no ideas for it.