This weekend could go one of two ways but whatever happens it’s going to be relaxing and fun and have these things in it…
- Head to Petone Winter Carnival – I’ve been working on this and am volunteering. Fingers crossed for good weather otherwise I’ll be rolling out the postponement notice at 6am
- Heading to Wellington
- Seeing some Film Festival films
- Getting some washing on tonight so our weekend of larking about doesn’t mean we’re smelly, dirty hobos next week
- Working on some kiwi toys for a stockist
- Working on ukulele covers for an order
- Eating nice food.