- I have an event tonight in Martinborough where you can come along to Thrive from 5-7pm and meet the makers that stock their shop (spoiler alert: I’m one of them)
- Get my eyebrows made into foxy eyebrows in Greytown
- Painting that didn’t happen last weekend
- Make some kiwi toys for my Emma Makes site
- More reading of Black Dogs by Ian McEwan
- Make a submission to the South Wairarapa Draft Annual Plan
- Eat the chicken soup I made last night.
- On Sunday I’m either going fishing at Ngawi with Ellen or we’re eating waffles and playing scrabble if the weather is bad.