Tom is having a rest day today and I’ve walked a couple of kilometers up the road to Daikanyama – a place of cool cafés, crafty things and bookshops.
I’ve just stopped in a very well designed cafe to upload yesterday’s photos to our Flickr stream.
Yesterday we covered:
– Japan’s secondhand bookshop area
– Cooking school – we now know the secret to making egg roll
– The world’s only Kit-Kat shop
– An aquarium on the tenth floor of an office block
– An incredible nighttime view of Tokyo
– A French restaurant (delicious) where the menu was translated into Japanese.
I’ll try an grab Tom’s phone tonight and upload his photos too – more of the aquarium and also his visit to a real-life cat cafe!