A special heartfelt thanks to the Wellington settlers who found our fair shores just after the Christmas break, which means Monday is a public holiday for me.
I know it’s dull as shit to listen to people talk about how they’re tired but the last couple of days I’ve felt totally wiped out and weirdly dizzy so a weekend lie down and some time away from the computer will be much appreciated.
Here’s what I have to do:
- Pick up bike from Masterton – it’s been in the shop getting repairs
- Start packing list for Japan
- Pack orders for stockists – people are getting stocked up before I head away
- Sew dress to wear in Japan
- Finish reading my book, which is now dragging on
- Maybe bike the Rimutaka Rail Trail