I’m been making myself a mental list of things to do round the house while Tom is away – he’s leaving this week for three weeks in Auckland/Paris/London.
I thought I’d jot them down here so I don’t forget – then I might actually do some too. In no particular order…
- Clean out the garage and put all the tools away
- Get rid of all the cobwebs inside
- Hoe the garden of little weeds that are coming up
- Buy some frames and make an illustration wall in the kitchen
- Sort out the big cupboard in the board room.