This weekend I’m going to focus a lot on Emma Makes and a bit on finishing up some gardening stuff because last weekend I got distracted from the list when it was sunny and did a bunch of other, more exciting gardening stuff instead.
Here’s what I’m up to:
- Filling orders, including one for a new stockist – yay!
- Take some product photos
- Email product photos and text to designer for an ad I’m running
- Wrap a present for a friend’s birthday (a different friend to last week)
- Make an adult bib (don’t ask)
- Weed and feed the apple tree
- Spray a circle round the other apple tree so Tom can cut it out and we can remove the grass from under it
- Plant sunflower seeds
- Sew stuffed kitten toys
- Do some feedback on a document I’ve been sent
- New summer bags designs and cutting of fabric
- Think up some ideas for Emma Makes summer stuff
- Write some letters to friends