Yesterday was a bad day. It was so chock full of crazy for everyone that one of my workmates had to check whether it was a full moon or not (its not).
Still, they can’t all be winners and lately I’ve done some great things. Namely…
- I opened my studio shop in the weekend for Amanda and Ella from Christchurch and now you can visit too.
- I planted a whole lot of new things in the garden: sweet peas, eating peas, carrots, watercress and mesclun. I have to try once I’ve planted things not to look out the window immediately after to see if they’re growing.
- I had lunch with Ellen on the deck at café Reka in the Hutt. We ate wedges and it was great to see a friend.
- I have a new stockist in Mr Feather’s Den.
- I started a mental list of things to do if I get lonely when Tom is in France.
- My dahlias are all planted and fed.
- It’s sunny and warm at home most days now.