This week I’ve found the more holiday I have the more I stare into space so today for the finale I’m going to town (literally).
- Bike to the station
- Take the train to town
- Take my bike in for it’s free first-year service (which also means riding through Wellington traffic)
- Eat breakfast at a cafe – I thought I might go here today
- Get my hair cut
- Potter around Cuba Street
- Meet Patricia for lunch and card making talk
- Pick up my bike
- Train out to Petone
- Make some lists to make sure working five days doesn’t derail the household
- Meet Rose and Delia for high tea at Sweet Pea
- Train home
As you can see it’s mainly meeting people to eat. In between I’m going to read The Luminaries – I only have 200 or so pages to go so figured it’s worth carting it around town for the day.