Happy International Women’s Day; here’s what I’m doing today….
- Making some notebooks for orders
- Make my lunch – today I’m having a scrambled egg and bacon breakfast wrap.YUM.
- Talking to someone on the phone at 9am – I hardly ever talk on the phone
- Going to the Post Office
- Craft Country shop duty from 10am-3pm where I will…
- Tidy the shop
- Cut out winter bags
- Probably write a letter. And then after…
- Maybe go for a swim (it’s going to be 28 degrees here today)
- Make dinner – we’re having pizza.
Also Happy Birthday Virginia. Go and see her blog – it’s a simple and great idea that she does every day.
Today we have a song instead of an image, via Courtney.