This week has been pretty rubbish – I’ve got bronchitis, work has been stressful, I’ve been having repetitive thoughts about that and yesterday I threw up my breakfast from coughing too much.
All week Friday has been my thing to look forward to. Here’s what I’m doing:
- Making pancakes for breakfast (and eating them with blackberries)
- Probably going to read my book in bed a bit
- Wrap up a wedding present
- Go to the Post Office to get a bag for Tom’s Trade Me sale
- Go to Ellen and Campbell’s wedding! They’re getting married at lunchtime and then having a picnic lunch and it’s a perfect day for it.
- P.S. I’m wearing this dress but with a different coloured cardigan.