I feel a bit like I’m preparing for a big event today – the garden is soaked, I’ve got the windows opened and the soda stream bottles have been filled up … today it’s going to be over 30 degrees.
Here’s what else I’m doing – a pretty sedate day as I’ve had a hacking cough all week, which has wiped me out a bit:
- Go down and vacuum the Craft Country shop – we’re reopening for the year today
- Update my sales book
- Do some Emma Makes orders
- Do a custom order I have for a little boy starting school
- Photograph new products and list them on my website
- Go to the Post Office
- Rebook a meal I was supposed to go to tonight because one of my friends is sick
- Hack up a bit more of my cough
- Hopefully do some reading.