Tom turned the TV on this morning and now I wonder if there’s any chance I’ll do anything but watch the Olympics? Still, here’s the list…
- Pack Emma Makes orders and post
- Fold washing mountain (somehow it grew back)
- Wash the dishes
- Take some photos for some Emma Makes advertising
- Do some mending
- Sew some black and red stuffed kittens
- Do some admin stuff
- Write a thank you card
- Make dinner
- Go for a walk with my friend – I have to go for two walks today to meet my exercise goal on Sunday. I’ve been away, which makes normal routines harder.
- Make an Emma Makes catalogue for a potential stockist
This is the corsage I got made to wear to the New Zealand Post Book Awards this week. I realised the other day when I was super busy that everything can get under control for me with a really good, detailed list and a bunch of flowers.