This week, in the course of an email conversation, a friend wrote to me, “Also, every week, I look forward to your Friday notes. No pressure or anything. But I do.”
Well sucks to be you friend because this week’s list is SUPER boring. Here ’tis:
- Shop duty at Craft Country from 10am-3pm – I’m really enjoying working there and Friday is our busiest day
- Sewing some of my new spring bags – the theme is floral and stripes
- Buy $25 worth of flowers (I will explain why later)
- Fold washing mountain – we’ve been doing a great job of drying washing near the fire but there’s now a mountain to fold
- Make dinner – tomato soup and feta toasties tonight folks.