What I really want to do today is stay in bed, which is exactly why I write the Friday list – so I’ll get up and get things done. I’ve just made a fresh pot of coffee and here’s what I’m up to today:
- Photograph new Emma Makes stuffed kittens – I’ve been making these over the week for an order going to Christchurch’s General Store
- Photograph some new pencils and add them to my online shop
- Post off an Emma Makes order
- Dry and put away the dishes – Tom was super kind and did them last night for me so I wouldn’t have to*
- Eat iron pill
- Photograph iPad covers and add a couple to my online shop
- Work on some half-finished ukulele covers (this and the item above is about putting out stuff that’s currently just in my studio)
- Take some new leather elbow patches to the Craft Country shop
- Write up the blog posts about our Auckland trip – they’re half done
- Get a massage at 10.30am
- Work on some (potential) new Emma Makes wool skirts – I’ll post photos once they’re done.
*The division of labour at our house is Tom: cooking and me: cleaning.
IMAGE: Family camping photo.