STILL TO DO
– Make shortbread: Tom’s Mum has sent me a family recipe to use
– Add a doily pocket to something.
– Read 25 books. (So far I’ve read First Light by Rebecca Stead, Solar by Ian McEwan, There is No Dog by Meg Rosoff, The Sea on Our Skin by Madeleine Tobert, and Freedom by Johnathan Franzen and am currently reading Before I Go To Sleep by SJ Watson).
– Visit Kapiti Island (never have).
– Do an anonymous street art project – I know what I’m going to do now.
– Visit Featherton’s Fell Engine Museum – apparently the most popular tourist attraction in the Wairarapa.
STILL TO DO/CURRENTLY FAILING
– Wittle down my fabric stash, which means trying to create new combinations to sew out of what I’ve got, not just buying more. So farI’m going OK but keep finding nice fabric in op-shops.
– Take a plunger to work so I can make more coffee/buy less coffee. The plunger is at work but I haven’t been using it as much as I should.
DONE/ REGULARLY DOING
– Find three new podcasts to listen to (working on that at the moment).
– Comment on more blogs
– Do yoga once a week.
– Keep writing Friday lists.
– Have high tea at Martha’s Pantry because it’s great.
– Get three new stockists for Emma Makes (three in Australia, one in New Zealand)
– Make five new Emma Makes products (two new purse designs, four new notebooks, new pencils, new toy design)