I was at Webstock (conference) on Friday so get a day off work today instead. Handy since the weekend was spent at a family wedding in Christchurch and I’ve got stuff to do.
Here’s what I’m doing:
- Organising some advertising for Emma Makes
- Heading over to Upper Hutt to sort out a weeks long debacle about manila card. Yes, my life really is that thrilling.
- Going to Briscoes to scope out the rubbish bin situation.
- Hitting a couple of op-shops.
- Doing the weekly grocery shop.
- Coming home, making notebooks (with manila card).
- Making up a couple of pixie bags so I can take them to my photographer tomorrow
- Packing up some prints to take to my photographer
- Hopefully getting time to read Freedom by Jonathan Franzen (I’m about four pages in and it’s great)
- Cooking roast chicken for dinner.