You’ll quickly see that although today’s list is technically a list of things to do, it’s hardly going to be difficult to achieve. Here it is:
- Take the train to Wellington
- A massage, facial and foot rub at East Day Spa: this was part of my birthday present from Tom and I’ve been saving it up
- Lunch at Olive with a friend
- A haircut at The Powder Room on Cuba Street
- Mooching around Minerva – the textile bookshop
- An early dinner with Tom
- Seeing Sleeping Beauty by The Royal New Zealand Ballet – my birthday cooking class got cancelled so we’ve put the money towards this instead.
- Party train home.