Last night I flicked onto Twitter and saw a potentially armed gunman was roaming the streets of Featherston. Just another day in Paradise.
Here’s what I’m doing today:
- Picking up some Emma Makes work – I’ve had a local woman help me with cutting cats and dinosaurs out because it takes ages and while she’s cutting I can be doing other work. I’m probably going to spend quite a bit of the weekend sewing them up
- Making a new dress to wear to Craft 2.0 next week. Mum bought me some great navy with coloured polka dots fabric and I’m going to sew it up today
- Get a bra fitting – I go to a great place in Greytown
- Put together Emma Makes orders – one is for Christmas!
- Work on my Christmas print for the Solander gallery Christmas show