- Doing my writing contract for the majority of the day. I’ve been piecing it together so it will be satisfying to devote several hours in one sitting to it
- Wrapping up and posting Emma Makes orders – I’ve running a promotion where you can win six cupcakes delivered if you order from me before 10pm tomorrow, 3 September
- Making a custom shoulder bag order in mustard velvet for someone who doesn’t want a floral lining
- Folding washing mountain
- Making up the spare beds for guests staying next weekend
- Taking my copy of Your Home and Garden down to the Craft Country shop so someone else can enjoy it
- Planting my lime tree – my friend Patricia gave it to me about two weeks ago (just before the snow) and it’s still not in the ground.
Image source: http://fromme-toyou.tumblr.com