Quite a short and not overly wonderful list today but here goes:
- Visit to the dentist for three fillings. Sigh – I honestly have really good teeth but not flossing has been my undoing. After the dentist gave me a ten minute lecture about flossing I now floss every day and you should too.
- If there’s time after that I’m going to the sale at Kirkcaldie and Stains to look at their socks because few things make you feel as good as the feeling of a new pair of socks
- Then off to Diamond Nail Salon in Lambton Quay to get a cheap pedicure
- I’ll catch the lunchtime train home
- And get the fire on
- Then probably watch Oprah on the couch while I feel sorry for myself
- Then probably have a nap
- Before making the dinner (soup).
The whole time I’ll have my mouth closed because Mum used to be a dental nurse and told us after the dentist to keep our mouth closed so we didn’t get an infection.
Of course, that also could have been a trick to get one of us to shut up for a bit…