I’m having a little break from making craft projects for Emma Makes at the moment. I’ve worked like such a slave lately that I’m well stocked up so can do some other things now. Here’s what they are today:
- Make lasagna for dinner – I’m using Tom’s Mum Julie’s recipe which had lots of mince and pasta and not so much cheese sauce. It’s perfect.
- Make roasted red pepper soup for tomorrow nights dinner.
- Fix Tom’s pajamas – poor Tom is down to one pair because I’ve been making craft instead of fixing the other ones that have broken elastic and other problems.
- Make a template for the quilt I’m going to make from some of my craft scraps (see below). Our quilt is going to be as big as a king-size bed and potentially have triangle scraps on both sides.
- Sort out fabric to cut up for my quilt.
- Post a letter I wrote last night.
- Read my book – I’m reading The Hare with Amber Eyes.
- Have a nap.