While we were away (from the blog), here’s what you missed:
- Tom and I saw Another Year by Mike Leigh
- We did a huge garden weed-a-thon on Good Friday getting rid of old veges and other rubbish
- I tidied the studio
- I read three books: Sister by Rosamund Lupton, The Crow Road by Iain Banks and A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan (all recommended)
- Our neighbour came over and cleaned out our gutters (they’re about six metres from the ground) all for a dozen beer. Yay retired people in need of things to do!
- We went to see Dai Henwood at the comedy festival and Tom got called on stage. Shame.
- We’ve enjoyed cooking new recipes from books from the library. Chicken pie with scone topping and dry potato curry rate as favourites
- I got a new disc for my Wii Fit. It’s called EA Sports Active 2 – it should be called EA Sports Torture 2
- I got my hair cut for the first time this year
- I got ‘discovered’ by two cool blogs: you can read about me here and here
- I applied and then got accepted for the Auckland Art and Craft Fair so I’m now busy making craft for my June 11 date with destiny
- I didn’t write any Friday lists
- I went to the dentist and now I have to go back and get fillings. I’m meant to floss more
- We went to Palmerston North – I sold stuff at the Craft with the Wind night market
- Little friend Helen and I went on an op-shopping marathon, and
- We didn’t get taken in the rapture!