Some things this weekend are things I didn’t do last Sunday because I was sick.
All better now and back into it:
- make muesli
- sew some notebooks for Thrive in Martinborough
- sew a couple of big bags from fabric I printed last Saturday
- finish sewing some wool pixie bags
- make another, slightly bigger, compendium
- make a parcel to send to Mum
- maybe do some baking for Monday
- put my piles of folded washing away
Tonight I’m having a massage after work then going to my friends Becca and Richard’s house for fish and chips and record listening.
Tom is staying at work to build a fort of boxes.